Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions below govern the agreement between you, the client, and us, My Odyssey Tours. By booking a tour with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully and make sure you understand them.
1) Upon receiving your enquiry, one of My Odyssey Tours experienced travel consultants will start to assist you in building a pleasant tour plan according to your personal requirements and interests within 24 hours.
2) Once we receiving your deposit, we'll secure your reservation and process your final booking immediately. Deposit is usually 30% of the total tour cost, however the percentage could be fine-tuned by your travel consultant based on the group size and specific itinerary.
3) We strongly suggest to have your reservation made 60 days prior to your departure date. A full payment is required 30 days prior to the departure date. We reserve the right to require a higher amount of deposit or an advance payment of balance during high season to secure your booking.
4) Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation letter with the proposed flights, hotels, and tours in details. In case of any conditions change after the confirmation, My Odyssey Tours reserves the right to make changes and provide you with the similar alternatives.
5) Specific terms may apply to some promotions. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions which are shown along with the promotions.
We offer three payment methods:
1. Credit card (online or with preauthorization);
3. Wire transfer (bank transfer).
Check out our payment guide for more details. Your travel consultant will also offer you the details by email when making a payment or upon request.
1) The quote we provide is in US Dollar, you can find reference exchange rate here.
2) Detailed payment guide will be emailed to you by your travel consultant. Full payment must be settled by bank before your departure date; otherwise, all reservations will be canceled automatically.
3) Any bank charges levied by the sending bank of your payment must be taken care of by yourself.
Cancellation and Refund
We will feel sorry if you decide to cancel your tour with My Odyssey Tours; but we understand it is out of necessity in most cases.
If you must cancel your tour, please submit your cancellation request in written form. Cancellation fee will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation request.
All payments for travel services not already provided to you will be refunded in accordance with following policy:
The cancellation fee will be calculated and charged as follows:
1) No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person will be charged;
2) 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person will be charged;
3) 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person will be charged;
4) 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person will be charged;
5) Additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than My Odyssey Tours (may include but not be limited to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money to be refunded.
Traveler substitutions are considered as cancellations of reservations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
Once the tour starts, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not be limited to hotel accommodations, air or train tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Please note: specific cancellation policy may apply in some promotions. Please refer to the specific cancellation rules attached to the promotions.
Alteration of Itinerary
Before your booking is confirmed, adjustment to itinerary will be happily processed free of charge, since it is our goal to offer you the best possible tour. However, after you receive the confirmation letter, any alterations will incur a fee of USD 25.00 per request, and changes to departure date or destination may incur cancellation fees. All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
My Odyssey Tours reserves the right to modify your itinerary if flight schedule or overland transportation changes, and/or events beyond its control make such alterations necessary. In this event, any of the increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged/ refunded accordingly. If it is you who request the changes, you will be required to pay any additional cost in advance.
Limitation of Liability
The responsibility of My Odyssey Tours and its affiliated companies is strictly limited. My Odyssey Tours shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent acts, omissions, or failure to act of any suppliers such as those of overland, air and water transportation, sightseeing excursions, cruise/hotel accommodations, or of any third party not directly owned or operated by My Odyssey Tours. By utilizing the travel services of the suppliers, you agree that you will look to such suppliers for any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that neither My Odyssey Tours nor any representative of My Odyssey Tours shall be liable.
Without limitation, My Odyssey Tours is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay, or inconvenience in connection with the provision of, or failure to provide, any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from - but not limited to - acts of God or force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes of other means of transportation or for the failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time, sanitation problems, lack of medical care, or for any other cause beyond the direct control of My Odyssey Tours. Nor is My Odyssey Tours responsible for the theft or loss of your valuable items due to your negligence.
My Odyssey Tours is not responsible for your failure to comply with customs regulations.
My Odyssey Tours holds no responsibility for any criminal act or any act of the clients considered criminal by the laws of the country visited, but is obliged to provide both relevant law offices and the clients with utmost assistance in investigation when needed.
My Odyssey Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels of similar quality at any time or to make changes in itinerary of similar quality, flights, or cruise ships, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If My Odyssey Tours cancels a tour before it starts, it is liable for a full refund of the money received. If you purchase an airline ticket separately, ensure that your agent explains the conditions under which the ticket is issued as My Odyssey Tours is not responsible for such airline ticket cancellation fees.
My Odyssey Tours reserves the right to correct promotional or pricing errors at any time, or to increase the program price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency fluctuations, taxes, or fuel surcharges. Please understand that not all museums and attractions are open every day all the year round. My Odyssey Tours reserves the right to change the sequence of sightseeing and/or to re-route the order of cities if that enables you to visit all listed excursions. In either case, the itinerary content will be maintained to the extent possible and there are no refunds for any unused or unavailable excursions.
Many of My Odyssey Tours packages include activities that require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, trekking, climbing hills, entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. My Odyssey Tours, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its employees and agents have executed their duty and taken the necessary care.
A passport valid for no less than 6 months is required to travel to all countries in our programs. Responsibility for documentation accuracy and passport validity rests with you. My Odyssey Tours accepts no responsibility for any failure in this respect. You must clearly provide your full name on passport; otherwise we are not liable for any resulting delays and transport failure. Also, travel insurance purchased in advance is strongly suggested for your own sake.
You must advise us in writing, at or prior to booking, of any physical, emotional or mental condition which may require professional attention during the trip or the use of special equipment. You must provide your own small, collapsible wheelchair if it is a necessity throughout your journey. Please note that not all our trips, destinations or attractions are wheelchair-accessible, kindly consult your travel consultant before making a booking. Besides, we cannot guarantee any wheelchair assistance in international destinations. My Odyssey Tours reserves the right to decline any trip participant whose condition, in our discretion, may affect the health, safety or enjoyment of other participants.
We cannot accommodate women who are 6-month or longer pregnant. You should take into account all international travel risks and health requirements applicable to the areas you intend to visit. You are solely responsible for checking the governmental safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements in countries you are going to visit or transit.
My Odyssey Tours will carry out tour services after making sure you are properly insured. It is required that you should purchase proper travel insurances before leaving your home country to cover a wide range of unexpected loss and damages, such as lost, damage of baggage, flight delays and cancellations, etc.
Monetary compensations do not apply where performance of our contract with you is prevented by risk or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airport or ports, cancellation or change of scheduled airlines and similar events beyond our control.
Complaints and Claims
Whenever you feel unsatisfied with any service My Odyssey Tours has provided, please inform your local tour guide or your travel consultant immediately to avoid similar problems incurring again.
If you want to lodge a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email or by phone within 15 days when your tour is finished. Please attach relevant receipts and evidence to substantiate the letter of claim.
Please note that My Odyssey Tours won’t be responsible for any claims made later than 15 days after your tour ends.
Whenever you need any help or want to contact us for any reason, please find us at or phone at +86-773-5854000.
My Odyssey Tours reserves the right of final explanation to above terms and conditions.
Why My Odyssey Tours
- Tailored Itinerary
Free tailor-made itinerary
Flexible travel date
- Private Tour
Private guide & A/C vehicle
Greatest value for money
- Professional Services
Quick reply in 0.5-24hrs
24/7 fully backup